According to the Journal of Health Economics, 86% of people can’t define the terms “deductible,” “copay,” “coinsurance,” and “out-of-pocket maximum.”
Today, we’re releasing a free Airbo Experience to help: Health Insurance Basics.
We hope that this resource empowers benefits professionals to improve their employees’ health care literacy. And that, in turn, will help many more people to make better choices when they pick a plan or need care.
Using Airbo couldn’t be simpler:
- Share this link with your employees in any HR communication: https://app.airbo.com/ard/health-insurance-basics
- Once employees visit the link, they’ll go through an interactive experience to learn basic terms like deductible and copay.
Some things to keep in mind:
- This resource will be active for all of 2022 – so feel free to build it into your future communication plans.
- We’ll never collect employee info or ask employees to sign-up.
- The experience is branded as Airbo.
- We reserve the right to change Tile images or language based on feedback.
Please share to help get the word out!
If you have any questions or feedback that could make this resource better, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
If you want any of the following, we recommend contacting us regarding our paid plans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Custom company branding
- Custom content
- Data on which employees engage
- ROI info on changes in benefits understanding
Companies use Airbo to increase employee participation in benefits and other HR programs. It puts content into a short, visual, and interactive format, just like the consumer apps employees love. Contact us for a demo.